assessment degree of tricuspid stenosis by mean pressure gradient
- From the List <<Patients>> Choose Patient
- From the List <<Positions>> Choose Apical 4 Chamber (Apical 4 Chamber View). or find the same position with 3D Transducer.
- Click Button <<Calculations>> Click Tab <<TV St >> Click Radio Button <<PG mean >>
- Click the button <<CW>> to move to Continuous Wave Spectral Doppler (CW).
- Place Control Volume between the leaflets of the Tricuspid Valve and click.
- Measure PG mean.
- Click the button <<Enter>>