degree of pulmonary artery stenosis by pressure gradient (PG)
- From the List <<Patients>> Choose Patient
- From the List <<Positions>> Choose Parasternal Short PA (Left parasternal View, Short axis of the heart at the level of Pulmonary artery) or find the same position with 3D Transducer.
- Click Button <<Calculations>> Click Tab <<PA St >> Click Radio Button <<PG>>
- Click the button <<CW>> to move to Continuous Wave Spectral Doppler (CW).
- Place Control Volume between the leaflets of the Pulmonary Valve and click.
- Measure PG max.
- Click the button <<Enter>>
Back to Manual >>