Mitral valve area by tracing
What about a little bit of theory before beginning the simulation? >>>
- From the List <<Patients>> Choose Patient 2 (User can Choose other patients with mitral regurgitation as well).
- From the List <<Positions>> Choose Parasternal Short MV (Left Parasternal View, Short axis At the Level of Mitral Valve). or find the same position with 3D Transducer.
- Click the button <<Freeze>> to freeze image. Using Slider find the frame of maximum opening of mitral valve.
- Click Button <<Calculations>> Click Tab <<MV St >> Click Radio Button <<MVA>>
- Click the button <<Curve>> and trace around inner side of the Mitral Valve.
- Click the button <<Enter>>
Left Parasternal View, Short axis at the level of the mitral valve. Tracing of the Mitral Valve.
Back to Manual >>