This position is used to study the Pulmonary artery and its branches.
- Switch Echocardiography Simulator to B-Mode. Initially Simulator is set to B-Mode.
- Using Slider and Buttons <<Skeleton>> Choose appropriate transparency level.
- Choose position " Parasternal Short PA " from the List <<Positions>> or
Find Left Parasternal View, Short axis at the level of Pulonary Artery with 3D Transducer
To obtain this position, first we have to find Left Parasternal View, Short Axis at the level of Aortic Valve. Then slowly rotate Transducer clockwise.
Following heart structures are visualized on the screen:
- RVOT-Outflow Tract of the Right Ventricle.
- PV-Pulmonary Artery Valve.
- PA-Pulonary Artery.
- RPA-Right Pulonary Artery.
- LPA-Left Pulonary Artery.